FAKE BUDDIES
I have few friends who call themselves my 'best friends'.
Ofcourse, I did not force them to say so.
They themselves drum beat this to the whole world.
And am baffled, not knowing the whearabouts of relationships, their affairs, marriages, or nth break up. They would send an engagement picture or a marriage card, one fine day and say, there were lots of problem that it was decided Yesterday, not remembering that the blouse/pants they wore for the function would need few days to get tailored.
What kind of friendship is that!🙄
Is it the fear of being judged? They should have known that is why we choose best friends with whome one can spill the sass!
I am just talking about the so called 'best buddy institution'.
I would eventually ignore such people, (they would pretend my silence as unexpected and shocking and that they don't know what had happened all of a sudden) and then they would bring other mutual friends or their relatives to 'break the ice'.
But what is the point, when one do not know what friends are for!
People would shroud the fractures in relationships and move on. I certainly can't move on without smoothening the cracks.
Comments
Post a Comment