A LETTER NEEDED
My dear students,
I want each one of you to write a personal letter to me.
I don't want to know names. If you want me to know your names, you can mention.
I want to know how you are doing!
I want to know about online classes and difficulties while you are attending the same (may be disturbance from my side or from your place)
I want to know what is it to be tied down at one place for so long (house, may be a displaced location, may be with loved one)...
I want to know how frustrated you are or how happy you are. What do you do mentally...
In any case I won't judge you. And can promise of providing you mental support to some extent (if required).
After you write, I will write one letter to the entire class about the same.
Love,
Mercy

Comments
Post a Comment